Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Family







Here are some pictures of the fam...what a nice, handsome, testosterone laden group. There's myself..(poor me in a household of guys!)
My handsome husband, Paul...my sweetheart. ♥




The oldest, (by 3 months!) Geoffrey. He's 17, my stepson, and one funny, sweet kid. :)



Next is Nicholas, also 17...yea, lots of fun in the house with these two..lol..Nick's too grown for his own good, (or thinks he is) and knows everything. Please refer all questions to him. ;-)

Alexander is our middle son...he turns 11 in a few days. :-) Alex is so smart it's crazy...he is interested in all kinds of cool things. He's been my Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean buddy since he was really little. ~Sniff~ Yep, I'm pretty proud of that...lol


Last, but not least, is our darling little Houston. 3 years old and one huge pain in the butt...lol...but also the sweetest, funniest little kid I've ever known. He keeps me running constantly, and I love him with all my heart. I had a time talking my husband into having this one, but I pulled out all kinds of pity cards...hahaha...I wanted a child with him, and I got it. And what an incredible blessing he's been to us. ;-)

Well, that's my family. They drive me insane, make me silently wish I could escape, and cause all kinds of irritations, but I love them so much. :-) Being a mom is the most thankless, frustrating, heart breaking.....rewarding, beautiful, joyful and important job in the world. ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment