Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cakes!








Just a few of the cakes I've made...The first was for my husband's birthday. He's a lemon cake lover, so I made him this fresh lemon cake, filled and frosted with a really good fresh lemon buttercream frosting. The 'Congratulations' Cake I made for Cakes Across America, just a simple butter cake with vanilla buttercream frosting, the cinnamon pecan carrot cake with fresh orange cream cheese frosting is one of my personal favorites. This one was done for a Birthday/Easter celebration. Then there's a double chocolate chunk cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting that was done for a Relief Society birthday celebration at church. The 'Cake Poker' cake was one I did for Cakes Across America, and the picture of my goofball son holding the cake was a 'candy' cake I made him last year for his 16th birthday. Buttermilk chocolate chunk cake with peanut butter filling and frosting, trimmed with chocolate buttercream and loads of mini candy bars. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I find your blog is potentially ruining my diet. Evil woman you are.

    ReplyDelete