Sunday, May 16, 2010


I keep letting my love of chocolate (dark being my favorite) get the better of me. I'm trying to eat healthier, which I do most of the time, but my sweet tooth is such an evil monster that it pushes aside my good sense sometimes...lol

I made a small cake for a bake sale the other day...there was leftover cake batter, filling, frosting...well, you can't just throw that stuff away, right?......Right?
So I made cupcakes. Rich, dark, chocolatey cupcakes filled with a peanut butter filling and frosted with buttery chocolate frosting. Yea, I told myself I was making them for my kids...hahaha. I ended up having 3. And they were good, too. ;)

Sigh....it's hard to try and live a healthier lifestyle when you are obsessed with baking. I have to test the finished products...can't just foist them off on unsuspecting people, not knowing if they're delicious or not..lol.

So anyway..tomorrow is Monday, and time for firmer resolve to get my butt on my elliptical and keep cupcakes out of my mouth for a while. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. It would be a crime to through out perfectly good batter!! You were only doing what is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Exactly what I thought. I'm all about doing the right thing. ;-)
    But I am trying to be good today. I think I won't make anything yummy for a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete