Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Weddings


Winter weddings are definitely my favorite. So beautiful and SO cake friendly! No melting, sinking, sagging, etc. to worry about. :-)

I have a pretty open schedule as of now and would love to fill it with your winter wedding cakes! Pricing is pretty flexible, I'm happy to work with you to create the cake of your dreams.

Remember with the holidays coming up, it would be nice to not have to worry about your holiday desserts. If you'd like a beautiful dessert table centerpiece, such as a dazzling Christmas Red Velvet Cake, a delicious chocolate or spice yule log, pumpkin & cream roll, pies, cookies, pralines & fudge tray, or any other yummy treats you can think up...just let me know. I'd love to help make your holiday table a memorable one. :-)

I offer beautiful and delicious appetizer trays as well. Sausage balls, pinwheel sandwiches, cheese balls, meat and cheese trays, vegetable and dip trays, fruit and dip trays, cheese straws, pigs in a blanket, fresh hummus and pita chips tray, sugared pecans, stuffed mushrooms, spanakopita bites (xtra mmmm...), honey walnut and brie tartlettes, and so many more.

Any questions about pricing, or special requests? Just e-mail me.

jennifer74thomas@yahoo.com

I check this email several times daily, so I'll be able to get back to you quickly.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment